20091208

today was spent in my apartment fucking around with Auto and my balkan blackberry. i synced the two up and somehow managed to reformat my entire blackberry. i spent a good chunk of time redownloading applications and getting my phone back to how it used to be. still don't have my blackberry memory card problem fixed though. i watched Malcom X with my roomie and eventually put down the technology and picked up the knitting needles. i unraveled what was my first attempt at knitting and noticed it looked like a beard!


{ case in point }

i learned not only how to switch colors - which involved carlos and i making up our own way - but how to purl.  i'm making a chartreuse/grey combo - my staple colors. :)



the weather is so cold and we're getting a ton of snow! tomorrow will probably be another marathon craft day because i won't want to leave my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment